--Hetalia World Roleplay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--Hetalia World Roleplay.

An Axis Powers Hetalia based Roleplaying Forum and Community.

HomeHome  Welcome.Welcome.  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[Last Meeting :: None since Revival.] --- [Last Announcement Update :: Dec/16/10.] ... Canada says: Okay everyone! Forum has been revived, I suppose... just a few tweaks left and then we'll be good to completely restart! 8'D Thanks for sticking around, guys who did. <3 ---

The awesome has decided to grace his presence on all of you unawesome people, hopefully some awesomeness will spread to you too

Go down 
+5
Iceland
Denmark
Australia
Canada, eh?
Preußen
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Preußen

Preußen

Character Room Information
G8 Conference Room Number:

The awesome has decided to grace his presence on all of you unawesome people, hopefully some awesomeness will spread to you too Empty
PostSubject: The awesome has decided to grace his presence on all of you unawesome people, hopefully some awesomeness will spread to you too   The awesome has decided to grace his presence on all of you unawesome people, hopefully some awesomeness will spread to you too I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:17 pm

Prepare your vitals regions to be invaded.

Prussia has arrived
Back to top Go down
http://missorsenna.deviantart.com
Canada, eh?
Admin
Canada, eh?

The awesome has decided to grace his presence on all of you unawesome people, hopefully some awesomeness will spread to you too Empty
PostSubject: Re: The awesome has decided to grace his presence on all of you unawesome people, hopefully some awesomeness will spread to you too   The awesome has decided to grace his presence on all of you unawesome people, hopefully some awesomeness will spread to you too I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:25 pm

-waves enthusiastically-
W-well hello there, Prussia! -smiles-
Welcome to our little club. c:
Back to top Go down
http://ephemeraldelusion.deviantart.com/
Preußen

Preußen

PostSubject: Re: The awesome has decided to grace his presence on all of you unawesome people, hopefully some awesomeness will spread to you too   The awesome has decided to grace his presence on all of you unawesome people, hopefully some awesomeness will spread to you too I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:29 pm

Oi Canada! Have anymore of that awesome maple syrup?
Back to top Go down
http://missorsenna.deviantart.com
Australia

Australia

PostSubject: Re: The awesome has decided to grace his presence on all of you unawesome people, hopefully some awesomeness will spread to you too   The awesome has decided to grace his presence on all of you unawesome people, hopefully some awesomeness will spread to you too I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:33 am

G'DAY MATE!
Back to top Go down
Denmark
Admin
Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The awesome has decided to grace his presence on all of you unawesome people, hopefully some awesomeness will spread to you too   The awesome has decided to grace his presence on all of you unawesome people, hopefully some awesomeness will spread to you too I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:18 am

OOOOIJ! GILBERT!

Welcome to the rape world Wink

Naaah welcome to the forum Very Happy

Were we yaoi roleplayer alot xD
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliaworld.forumotion.com
Iceland

Iceland

PostSubject: Re: The awesome has decided to grace his presence on all of you unawesome people, hopefully some awesomeness will spread to you too   The awesome has decided to grace his presence on all of you unawesome people, hopefully some awesomeness will spread to you too I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:21 pm

Hi
Back to top Go down
Canada, eh?
Admin
Canada, eh?

PostSubject: Re: The awesome has decided to grace his presence on all of you unawesome people, hopefully some awesomeness will spread to you too   The awesome has decided to grace his presence on all of you unawesome people, hopefully some awesomeness will spread to you too I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:33 am

...I always have maple on me! 8D;
Want some?
Back to top Go down
Russia

Russia

PostSubject: Re: The awesome has decided to grace his presence on all of you unawesome people, hopefully some awesomeness will spread to you too   The awesome has decided to grace his presence on all of you unawesome people, hopefully some awesomeness will spread to you too I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:54 am

Really, Matvey? ON you?
I think I'll enjoy -ahem- licking it off you.

[[ Don't worry. You'll be under us soon enough.]]
Back to top Go down
Canada, eh?
Admin
Canada, eh?

PostSubject: Re: The awesome has decided to grace his presence on all of you unawesome people, hopefully some awesomeness will spread to you too   The awesome has decided to grace his presence on all of you unawesome people, hopefully some awesomeness will spread to you too I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:49 pm

... ---!!! ////////

W-w-w-w-w-with me! N-not on, like that! In a bottle! A b-bottle!
There will be no tongues involved, nononosiree! Ahahahaha..!! ;;;;;
-failing arms about frantically-
Back to top Go down
Austria

Austria

PostSubject: Re: The awesome has decided to grace his presence on all of you unawesome people, hopefully some awesomeness will spread to you too   The awesome has decided to grace his presence on all of you unawesome people, hopefully some awesomeness will spread to you too I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:06 am

( GET INSIDE MY PIANO. )

Back to top Go down
Republic of Turkey

Republic of Turkey

PostSubject: Re: The awesome has decided to grace his presence on all of you unawesome people, hopefully some awesomeness will spread to you too   The awesome has decided to grace his presence on all of you unawesome people, hopefully some awesomeness will spread to you too I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:34 am

*Noms a dumpling*
Hallo. Smile
Weeeeelcome!!
*Offers bowl of sweet dumplings*
Want some?

Oh and Canada, we all know that the maple syrup will eventually be ON you.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The awesome has decided to grace his presence on all of you unawesome people, hopefully some awesomeness will spread to you too   The awesome has decided to grace his presence on all of you unawesome people, hopefully some awesomeness will spread to you too I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:54 pm

Hey, Prussia~ And I'm not annoying! you are! *sticks out his tongue*

And of course you'll have maple syrup on you, Mattie~ You're a messy eater and pretty clumsy, so it'll get all over you!
*smiles obliviously before frowning and draping an arm over Canada's shoulders*
But that's just gross, Russia. Why would you lick Canada? I don't want your commie germs on my little brother.
*glares a bit possessively*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The awesome has decided to grace his presence on all of you unawesome people, hopefully some awesomeness will spread to you too   The awesome has decided to grace his presence on all of you unawesome people, hopefully some awesomeness will spread to you too I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The awesome has decided to grace his presence on all of you unawesome people, hopefully some awesomeness will spread to you too
Page 1 of 1