--Hetalia World Roleplay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--Hetalia World Roleplay.

An Axis Powers Hetalia based Roleplaying Forum and Community.

HomeHome  Welcome.Welcome.  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[Last Meeting :: None since Revival.] --- [Last Announcement Update :: Dec/16/10.] ... Canada says: Okay everyone! Forum has been revived, I suppose... just a few tweaks left and then we'll be good to completely restart! 8'D Thanks for sticking around, guys who did. <3 ---

Hetalia Day~! <3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
America

America

Character Room Information
G8 Conference Room Number:

Hetalia Day~! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Hetalia Day~! <3   Hetalia Day~! <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:18 pm

Okay, so, today was Hetalia Day and I went to a meet-up in Centennial Park, right? Well, it was AMAZING. I met so many cool people! (Like an Iggy, another America, a Fem!America, a Canada, a Fem!Canada, and a Prussia, just to name the people I actually made friends with. xD) And that Iggy was , like, the best Iggy EVAR.

(Darn, she converted me to semi-shipping USUK. D'8<)

But, uhm, yeah. I hung around with Iggy and Mattie, got handcuffed to a Russia, conquered the other England there alongside Mattie, danced with the other America and Fem!America, played Ninja, hugged Poland and Latvia, shared a burger with Iggy (Hah! He DOES like American food. |D), tried a *cough*deadly*cough* British scone (It was decent, actually. xD), played Ride the Pony, sung Hamburger Street & danced to D. C. World Dancing, and sung the Canadian national anthem (then drowned it out with the American one. x3).

All in all, I had a good day. :3
Back to top Go down
Sweden

Sweden

Hetalia Day~! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Day~! <3   Hetalia Day~! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:49 pm

I wanted to go to Hetalia day here in Vancouver, but I couldn't go because I was at camp D:
Back to top Go down
http://blazikenrocks.deviantart.com
America

America

Hetalia Day~! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Day~! <3   Hetalia Day~! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:20 pm

Aw, that sucks, Sweden! I'm sorry! D;
Back to top Go down
New Zealand

New Zealand

Hetalia Day~! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Day~! <3   Hetalia Day~! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:21 pm

lucky you, it rained here on Hetalia day so I couldn't go to the Sydney gathering, but from what I heard from my friend, it was great ^-^ (I had no cosplay so I couldn't go anyway)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hetalia Day~! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Day~! <3   Hetalia Day~! <3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetalia Day~! <3
Page 1 of 1